The Container Vegetable Garden Seed Collection includes:
13 packs of Non-Hybrid Heirloom Vegetable seeds
- 1 Bean Pack – Blue Lake Bush 274 Snap Bean – (50 Seeds)
- 1 Beet Pack – Cylindra Beet – (250 Seeds)
- 1 Carrot Pack – Little Fingers Carrot – (250 Seeds)
- 1 Cucumber Pack – Bush Pickle Pickling Cucumber – (25 Seeds)
- 1 Lettuce Pack – Black Seeded Simpson Loose Leaf Lettuce – (250 Seeds)
- 1 Pepper Pack – Emerald Giant Sweet Pepper – (25 Seeds)
- 1 Radish Pack – French Breakfast Radish – (250 Seeds)
- 1 Spinach Pack – Bloomsdale Long Standing Spinach – (200 Seeds)
- 1 Summer Squash Pack – Black Beauty Zucchini Summer Squash – (25 Seeds)
- 1 Swiss Chard Pack – Rainbow Mix Swiss Chard – (150 Seeds)
- 1 Tomato Pack – Marglobe Supreme Determinate Fresh Slicing Tomato – (25 Seeds)
- 1 Tomato Pack – Roma Determinate Canning or Fresh Tomato – (25 Seeds)
- 1 Winter Squash Pack – Buttercup Bush, Emerald Winter Squash – (25 Seeds)
The Container Vegetable Garden Seed Collection has been selected with small spaces in mind perfect for containers, raised beds, and the postage stamp sized garden plot. Container gardening is a wonderful new trend, enabling those who want to garden but don’t have the space, or good soil, to grow their own delicious home-grown vegetables. These vitamin rich varieties will supply you with a medley of fresh and canning vegetables that your family will love. There’s nothing like growing your own vegetables and with the rising popularity of container gardening you too can have your own garden!
Try growing the Container Vegetable Garden Seed Collection in containers on your balcony, fire escapes, high rise roof, in window boxes, in a section of your driveway, on your porch steps, anywhere you have space and the light supply to grow your own vegetables. The places to grow container gardens are numerous, use your imagination and start your garden today! We’ve done the leg work of choosing vegetable varieties for you, and made the deal even better by saving you at least 10% on the purchase price of all included in this convenient package. Yes, and one more way our seeds can save you money, they are all open-pollinated (commonly called heirloom), able to be saved and replanted next year, always coming up as the same variety (provided plants are not allowed to cross pollinate). When you save seeds from the Container Vegetable Garden Seed Collection and use them next year you save all the more in your family budget. We hope you have a great gardening season!
Note: We reserve the right to substitute a similar vegetable garden seed variety if any listed in the Container Vegetable Garden Seed Collection are out of stock. Thank you for your understanding!