The Herb Garden Seed Collection includes:
13 packs of Non-Hybrid Heirloom Herb seeds
- 1 Herb Pack – Anise – (50 Seeds)
- 1 Herb Pack – Basil, Sweet – (50 Seeds)
- 1 Herb Pack – Chives (Allium Schoeno) – (50 Seeds)
- 1 Herb Pack – Chives (Garlic) – (50 Seeds)
- 1 Herb Pack – Coriander (Cilantro) – (50 Seeds)
- 1 Herb Pack – Dill, Bouquet – (50 Seeds)
- 1 Herb Pack – Florence Fennel – (50 Seeds)
- 1 Herb Pack – Hyssop – (50 Seeds)
- 1 Herb Pack – Oregano, Italian – (50 Seeds)
- 1 Herb Pack – Parsley, Moss Curled – (100 Seeds)
- 1 Herb Pack – Peppermint – (50 Seeds)
- 1 Herb Pack – Sage, Broadleaf – (50 Seeds)
- 1 Herb Pack – Thyme – (50 Seeds)
The Herb Garden Seed Collection contains a selection of the most reliable and easy to grow herbs, for the herb enthusiast who wants to start growing their own herbs in their home garden. There is nothing like stepping outside your door to gather your own home-grown, fresh, full-flavor, fragrant herbs to add to your favorite recipes. Even if not grown for use in cooking, herbs are worth growing for their pleasant aromatic foliage or their beautiful flowers. Herbs can be used fresh for garnish in salads, to add delicious flavor to bland vegetables, or to make mouth-watering meats and stews, also a wonderful addition to soups! Hang drying herbs in a closet or other space in your home, to enjoy their lovely scent.
This Herb Garden Seed Collection is a great place to start for the person who wants to grow their own herbs, but doesn’t know where to start. The Herb Garden Seed Collection is also a great time-saver for the busy cooking enthusiast who wants a well rounded herb garden to supply their kitchen with their favorite fresh herbs, it’s all right here all in one place, just one click to add the whole package to your cart!
Not only does the Herb Garden Seed Collection save you time and stress of trying to decide what to get, but it saves you money as well. You save at least 10% off the entire cost of the package, making things easier on your pocketbook, a welcome relief in these tight economic times! Yes, and one more way our seeds can save you money, they are all open-pollinated (commonly called heirloom), able to be saved and replanted next year, always coming up as the same variety (provided plants are not allowed to cross pollinate). When you save seeds and use them next year you save all the more in your family budget. Start your herb garden today, and enjoy the many benefits of fresh, home-grown herbs.
Note: We reserve the right to substitute a similar vegetable garden seed variety if any listed is out of stock. Thank you for your understanding!